Name:
Location: Abingdon, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Controversial Islamist author slams Darwin


Creationism doesn't end with Christianity

"I think there is not a single person who has read my book and who does not believe there is no evolution," he said.

There's a whole lot of negatives in that sentence.
Anyhow, I am also completely unsurprised. If you honest;y believe that God wants you to wage war against people who do not hold your faith, and that he will reward you for becoming a martyr, then the idea that God made the world by snapping his fingers, well, that doesn't sound so crazy. I mean, martyrdom requires you to really commit to something, and believing in Creationism is a pretty casual thing.

I wonder...
Many Christians want the end of the world.
Many Muslims seem to be working towards that (Sorry, but its true).
What more natural an alliance could you wish for?

(I really have to read his book "A Historical Lie: the Stone Age".)

Tags:

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Controversial Islamist author slams Darwin"

 

post a comment